ATI TEAS TESTING SCHEDULE
|Monday, February 24||8:30 AM||Room 234, Barnes Building, Rocky Mount campus|
|Tuesday, February 25||1 PM||Room 250, Barnes Building, Rocky Mount campus|
|Thursday, February 27**||1 PM||Room 250, Barnes Building, Rocky Mount campus|
|Thursday, March 12||8:30 AM||Room 140, McIntyre Building, Tarboro campus|
* Last TEAS session for Advanced ADN Nursing applicants
** Last TEAS session for ADN and PN Nursing applicants
Register to take the TEAS at ECC. Students must sign up by 12 a.m. the day before the scheduled test date.
TEAS Testing Information
- ATI/TEAS test consists of 4 timed sections
- Reading: 47 questions (key ideas & details, craft & structure, integration of knowledge & ideas)
- Math: 32 questions (numbers & algebra, measurement & data)
- Science: 47 questions (human anatomy & physiology, life & physical sciences, scientific reasoning)
- English and language usage: 24 questions (conventions of standard English, knowledge of language, vocabulary acquisition)
- TEAS testing is $77.
- Students must wait 28 days between testing sessions and may only test twice in a fiscal year (July – June).
- TEAS V scores are valid for five years.
- If testing occurred at a site other than ECC test results are delivered to the College through official means by the agency that administered the test. Contact atitesting.com or (800) 667-7531.
- ATI/TEAS Study Manual – Edition 6 ($68.48 in ECC Bookstore)
- Additional resources: atitesting.com
- TEAS Prep Courses available through Continuing Education
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (math and science)
- Must purchase Study Manual, Edition 6
- Complete application
- Contact Brittany Harrelson for dates and cost, (252) 618-6610
- Free practice resource
- ATI TEAS 6 Video Tutorials
Questions? Call Student Services at (252) 618-6538 (Tarboro) or (252) 618-6713 (Rocky Mount).