ATI TEAS TESTING SCHEDULE 2018-19
|Wednesday, December 12||8:30 AM||For Advanced ADN Transition (Licensed LPNs only)|
|Thursday, December 13||8:30 AM||Room 148, Rocky Mount campus|
|Monday, December 17||4:00 PM||Room 148, Rocky Mount campus|
|Tuesday, January 15||8:30 AM||Room 148, Rocky Mount campus|
|Wednesday, January 16||8:30 AM||Room 140, McIntyre Building, Tarboro campus|
|Wednesday, January 16||4 PM||Room 140, McIntyre Building, Tarboro campus|
|Thursday, January 17||4 PM||Room 140, McIntyre Building, Tarboro campus|
|Monday, January 21||8:30 AM||Room 140, McIntyre Building, Tarboro campus|
|Tuesday, January 22||4 PM||Room 148, Rocky Mount campus|
|Wednesday, January 23||4 PM||Room 140, McIntyre Building, Tarboro campus|
|Thursday, January 24||8:30 AM||Room 148, Rocky Mount campus|
TEAS Testing Information
- ATI/TEAS test consists of 4 timed sections
- Reading: 47 questions (key ideas & details, craft & structure, integration of knowledge & ideas)
- Math: 32 questions (numbers & algebra, measurement & data)
- Science: 47 questions (human anatomy & physiology, life & physical sciences, scientific reasoning)
- English and language usage: (conventions of standard English, knowledge of language, vocabulary acquisition)
- TEAS testing is $58.
- To make an appointment to take the TEAS, please pay the fee at the business office and show your receipt at Student Services.
- Students must wait 28 days between testing sessions and may only test twice in a fiscal year (July – June).
- TEAS V scores are valid for five years.
- If testing occurred at a site other than ECC test results are delivered to the College through official means by the agency that administered the test. Contact atitesting.com or (800) 667-7531.
- ATI/TEAS Study Manual – Edition 6 ($64.48 in ECC Bookstore)
- Additional resources: atitesting.com
- TEAS Prep Courses available through Continuing Educaiton
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (math and science)
- Must purchase Study Manual, Edition 6
- Complete application
- Contact Brittany Harrelson for dates and cost, (252) 823-5166, ext. 293
- Free practice resource
Questions? Call Student Services at (252) 823-5166, ext. 255 (Tarboro) or ext. 333 (Rocky Mount).