ATI TEAS TESTING SCHEDULE
|Tuesday, November 12*||8:30 a.m.||Room 210, Lamm Building, Rocky Mount campus|
|Tuesday, November 19*||4 PM||Room 210, Lamm Building, Rocky Mount campus|
|Tuesday, December 10*||8:30 AM||Room 210, Lamm Building, Rocky Mount campus|
|Tuesday, December 17||8:30 AM||Room 210, Lamm Building, Rocky Mount campus|
* For Nursing only. Spring 2020 testing dates TBA.
TEAS Testing Information
- ATI/TEAS test consists of 4 timed sections
- Reading: 47 questions (key ideas & details, craft & structure, integration of knowledge & ideas)
- Math: 32 questions (numbers & algebra, measurement & data)
- Science: 47 questions (human anatomy & physiology, life & physical sciences, scientific reasoning)
- English and language usage: 24 questions (conventions of standard English, knowledge of language, vocabulary acquisition)
- TEAS testing is $77.
- Register to take the TEAS.
- Set up your ATI username and password. Visit atitesting.com and create an account. Students must sign up by 12 a.m. the day before the scheduled test date.
- Students must wait 28 days between testing sessions and may only test twice in a fiscal year (July – June).
- TEAS V scores are valid for five years.
- If testing occurred at a site other than ECC test results are delivered to the College through official means by the agency that administered the test. Contact atitesting.com or (800) 667-7531.
- ATI/TEAS Study Manual – Edition 6 ($68.48 in ECC Bookstore)
- Additional resources: atitesting.com
- TEAS Prep Courses available through Continuing Education
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (math and science)
- Must purchase Study Manual, Edition 6
- Complete application
- Contact Brittany Harrelson for dates and cost, (252) 618-6610
- Free practice resource
Questions? Call Student Services at (252) 618-6533 (Tarboro) or (252) 618-6713 (Rocky Mount).