Emergency Notification System Account Management
Edgecombe Community College’s Emergency Notification System enables the college to share important information with members of the ECC community in a timely and efficient manner.
The system allows ECC to quickly notify you of important/emergency information related to the college using a number of methods, including email, cell phone, home phone, work phone, and/or text message.
This is an opt-in system, meaning that students, faculty, and staff must register and provide their contact information in order to be included in notifications.
Registration is simple and can be accomplished using your Edge ID username and password (this is the same username and password you use to login to Self Service).
- Open the RAVE Alert login web page.
- Enter your Edge ID username and password.
- Once you are logged into the system, you will be able to provide any email addresses you like and you must provide at least one mobile contact phone number.
- Make sure you save your contact information before exiting the system.
- You will receive a confirmation text/email for each phone number/email address entered.