Bookstores are located on both the Rocky Mount and the Tarboro campuses. Textbooks and school supplies are available at both ECC bookstores.
Dollars spent in ECC’s Bookstores are used to provide scholarships and emergency student loans.
Bookstore pricing, policy, and procedures are operated under strict state guidelines and are audited each year.
If you are a distance learning student, you may choose your books from either booklist provided (Tarboro or Rocky Mount) and you can order books online.
ECC is partnered with RedShelf to provide lower-priced, digital textbook options to purchase or rent.
- Tarboro Booklist – Summer 2017
- Rocky Mount Booklist – Summer 2017
- Tarboro Booklist – Fall 2017
- Rocky Mount Booklist – Fall 2017
Dell offers special rates for ECC students. Visit the Dell website to view purchase options.
Hours of Operation
|Fall and Spring Semesters|
|Monday – Thursday*||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
*Until 6:00 PM during drop/add period
|Monday – Thursday||7:15 AM – 6:00 PM|
Book Return Policy
- Please have your course drop slip.
- Please request the refund before the end of the drop-add period.
- Please have your original cash register receipt.
- Please have your identification.
- The book must be in new condition for a full refund.
- If the shrink wrap is broken, the book is non-returnable.
Please note that all books will be returned to the book companies after the third week of class. Please pick up your books before this time.
Contact a Bookstore
For the Tarboro campus bookstore, contact (252) 823-5166, ext. 217, or email@example.com. For the Rocky Mount campus bookstore, call (252) 823-5166, ext. 339.