Medical Assisting, Ophthalmic Medical Personnel, Radiography, Respiratory Therapy, and Surgical Technology
- Students who wish to apply to one of these programs must complete an information session and submit the online program application, even if a student has applied in a previous year.
- Students may apply to more than one program.
- Sessions last approximately 90 minutes.
- It is not necessary to register for information sessions.
- The sessions cover requirements and expectations of the program, job expectations, and opportunities.
- Application Deadline – March 15, 2021
Information sessions cover requirements and expectations of the program, job expectations and opportunities. Virtual sessions will be held online via Google Meet.
Those applying to Medical Assisting, Ophthalmic Medical Personnel, Radiography, Respiratory Therapy and Surgical Technology must complete the online general health science information session (Sign in with ECC Student User ID/Password. Click Enroll me). Students must be present for the entire information session for each program to which you plan to apply.
2021 Information Sessions
Due to the importance of information, late entry is not permitted once the session begins.
Register to take the TEAS online or in-person at atitesting.com. Students must wait 28 days between testing sessions and may only test twice in a fiscal year (July 1–June 30). ATI TEAS (Edition 6) scores are valid for five years. If ATI TEAS is not taken at Edgecombe Community College, results must be delivered to ECC through official means by the agency that administered the test. Contact atitesting.com or (800) 667-7531.
Contact Student Services
Rocky Mount Campus: (252) 618-6713
Tarboro Campus: (252) 618-6533