Attend a Dental Hygiene Information Session at Halifax Community College and complete the Health Sciences Admission Form. Students are required to attend an information session for Fall 2020 admissions even if a previous information session has been attended.
- Information Sessions are located in Room B126 in the Allied Health Sciences Building.
- All sessions will last approximately 1 to 1 ½ hours and will begin on time.
- Adult (only) family members are welcome, please do not bring children.
- No registration is required to attend a session.
- There will be no individual Information Sessions.