The following information and Web sites as well as contacting the college or university that interests you will assist with the college transfer process. The Transfer Student Planner on College Foundation of NC is very helpful.
Other Helpful Sites
Students interested in transferring to a four-year college or university should visit the North Carolina Community College System site or the College Foundation of North Carolina site for more information.
- Minimum Course Requirements
- Online Application
- Online Course Catalogs
- Institutional Profiles
- Academic Majors
Interested in Education?
East Carolina University Wachovia Partnership East enables students to earn a bachelor’s degree by completing:
- General education courses at their local community college,
- Followed by ECU courses online or face-to-face at the Wachovia Partnership East hub site at Nash Community College.
Programs offered are:
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (K-6) with a K-12 Reading Licensure
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education – General Curriculum with Reading Licensure
- Bachelor of Science in Middle Grades Education with Math-Science Concentrations
Contact the four-year institution to which you would like to transfer for more information on financial aid. The College Foundation of North Carolina also is a good resource.
The Learning Resource Center (LRC) provides materials to help students when transferring to a four year institution. These materials include books on financial aid, four-year schools, careers, and writing college essays. Online resources such as Learning Express (test preparation) and PLATO (PRAXIS preparation) also are available. Contact any member of the LRC staff for help in finding information about a four-year school.