Spring Music Festival Set for June 10
The ECC Foundation is hosting the Spring Music Festival and Backyard Cook-Off on Saturday, June 10, from 12 p.m. until 6 p.m.
The Tarboro campus will be transformed with a stage, dance floor, food vendors, cornhole, and grills in the cook-off competition.
Hosting this event is popular DJ Starrchild, owner of Da Boatryde in Rocky Mount and radio host on Power 95.5.
Entertainment will be provided by Backyard Groove, Maurice Wynn, Rhythm Express of Rocky Mount, Shades of Harmony, line dancing groups, and praise dancing groups.
A Backyard Cook-Off will showcase local cooks as they compete for a $400 grand prize.
A 50/50 raffle and a prize raffle with nine prizes also are on the schedule. Prizes are:
- 40-inch television
- Two free oil changes at Doug Henry Ford
- Two free oil changes at Doug Henry Chevrolet
- Free alignment at Mr. Tire in Rocky Mount
- $80 off a set of four tires at Mr. Tire
- $50 gift certificate from Ace Home Center in Tarboro
- $50 gift certificate from Ribeyes in Tarboro
- Pale blue and white topaz sterling silver ring
- Black and white pearl sterling necklace
Tickets to the Spring Music Festival and Backyard Cook-Off are $15 prior to June 10 or $20 at the gate.
Tickets are available on both campuses, Tarboro Edgecombe Chamber of Commerce, Edgecombe County Memorial Library, Master’s Touch Barbershop, Providence Bank, and etix.com.
For more information or to register for the cook-off, please contact Karen Andrus at 823-5166, ext. 212, or email@example.com.