ECC Announces Student Ambassadors
Edgecombe Community College is proud to announce Student Ambassadors for 2020-2021:
- Kristy Claiborne, Medical Office Administration
- Morgan McNamara, Associate in Science
- Teresa Shackelford, Healthcare Management Technology
- Nahdia Sharp, Associate in Science
- Shakira Vasquez-Santiago, Radiography
The ECC Foundation sponsors the Student Ambassador program each year to reward academic excellence. Student Ambassadors must maintain a 3.25 grade point average.
These students give campus tours, host campus activities, recruit students, assist with orientations and in the bookstore during registration, and assist with ECC Foundation activities.
For their service, the ECC Foundation provides each Ambassador with a $500 award, a red sweater set for women and a red sweater for men, an ECC polo shirt, and an Ambassador name badge.
ECC Student Counselor Teresa Bottoms is the Student Ambassador advisor.