- Students who wish to apply to one of these programs must complete the information session for that program and submit the online program application, even if a student has applied in a previous year.
- Students may apply to more than one program.
- Sessions last approximately 90 minutes.
- It is not necessary to register for information sessions.
- The sessions cover Admission steps, registering for ATI TEAS, requirements and expectations of the program, financial aid, and job expectations and opportunities.
|Advanced Placement LPN (Transition)||February 2, 2018|
|Nursing ADN & PN||March 2, 2018|
|Medical Assisting, Radiography, Respiratory Therapy & Surgical Technology||March 15, 2018|
Information Sessions for Medical Assisting, Nursing, Radiography, Respiratory Therapy and Surgical Technology
Sessions cover admission steps, registering for TEAS VI, requirements and expectations of the program, financial aid, and job expectations and opportunities. All sessions are held in the auditorium of the Biotechnology and Medical Simulation Center on the Rocky Mount campus.
|Due to the importance of information, once the session begins, no late entry is permitted.|
|September 21||Thursday||5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|October 24||Tuesday||4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|November 15||Wednesday||5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|December 5||Tuesday||4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|January 25||Thursday||5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|February 21||Wednesday||4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
TEAS Testing is $58. To make an appointment to take the TEAS, please pay $58 at the business office on either campus, and show your receipt at Student Services. Students must wait 28 days between testing sessions and may only test twice in a fiscal year (July 1–June 30). TEAS V scores are good for five years. If ATI TEAS is not taken at ECC, scores must be sent by ATI to the admissions counselor for your program. See more information on a ATI TEAS test prep course or upcoming dates, or call the Continuing Education department on either campus.
Tarboro (252) 823-5166, ext. 255
Rocky Mount (252) 823-5166, ext. 319