- Students who wish to apply to one of these programs must complete the information session for that program and submit the online program application, even if a student has applied in a previous year.
- Students may apply to more than one program.
- Sessions last approximately 90 minutes.
- It is not necessary to register for information sessions.
- The sessions cover Admission steps, registering for ATI TEAS, requirements and expectations of the program, financial aid, and job expectations and opportunities.
|Advanced Placement LPN (Transition)||February 1, 2019|
|Nursing ADN & PN||March 1, 2019|
|Medical Assisting, Ophthalmic Medical Assistant, Radiography, Respiratory Therapy & Surgical Technology||March 15, 2019|
Information Sessions for Medical Assisting, Nursing, Ophthalmic Medical Assistant, Radiography, Respiratory Therapy and Surgical Technology
Sessions cover admission steps, registering for ATI TEAS, requirements and expectations of the program, financial aid, and job expectations and opportunities. All sessions are held in the auditorium of the Biotechnology and Medical Simulation Center on the Rocky Mount campus.
|Due to the importance of information, once the session begins, no late entry is permitted.|
|September 25||Tuesday||5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|October 23||Tuesday||4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|November 14||Wednesday||5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|December 4||Tuesday||4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
TEAS Testing is $58. To make an appointment to take the TEAS, please pay $58 at the business office on either campus, and show your receipt at Student Services. Students must wait 28 days between testing sessions and may only test twice in a fiscal year (July 1–June 30). TEAS V scores are good for five years. If ATI TEAS is not taken at ECC, results must be delivered to the College through official means by the agency that administered the test. Contact atitesting.com or (800) 667-7531.
Rocky Mount Campus (252) 823-5166, ext. 333
Tarboro Campus (252) 823-5166, ext. 255