- Assistance with completing admissions application
- New students
- Returning students not enrolled for one calendar year
- Computer access for completing and printing financial aid forms
- Student Loan
- Scholarship Applications
- Assistance with completing New Student Orientation
- Help using Self Service
- Academic and Developmental Advising
- PBI Hub
- Student Planning training is available to students.
Regular Operating Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
All currently enrolled students are required to meet with their advisor during advising time. Current students cannot register without first meeting with an advisor.
The advising meeting is an important time to discuss course selection, class registration, and career pathways for a student’s chosen major.
- Please print a copy of your midterm grades from Self Service and bring them to your advising appointment.
- Students must contact the Advising Center to add or drop a class after a semester begins. Students will owe a minimum of 25% for courses dropped after the semester begins.
- All students must meet with or contact their academic advisor prior to registering in Self Service.
- Students who receive financial aid and register for a course not needed for a program of study will be subject to withdrawal and/or repayment of the tuition.
|Registration (Spring)||January 4 – 5|
|Drop/Add||January 8 – 12|
|Last Day to Withdraw (First 8-weeks)||February 19|
|Mid-term semester||March 5*|
|Spring Break||March 6 – 9|
|Mid-term Grades Due||March 21|
|Advising||March 26 – April 13|
|Last Day to Withdraw (16-weeks)||April 10|
|Priority Registration||April 16 – 27|
|Last Day to Withdraw (Second 8-weeks)||April 24|
|Registration (Summer)||May 22|
|Drop/Add||May 23 – 29|
*40th day of semester
Planning for Success
Learn how to use the new Student Planning module to track your progress towards graduation, create your ideal summer schedule, and check your financial aid status. View this guide to learn where to find Student Planning.
Self Service Instructional Videos
Student Planning and Registering
How to login to Self Service, use Student Planning as a tool for degree planning, plan and register for classes, access and print billing statement.
Adjusting Student Schedules
How to use Student Planning to adjust a student schedule during drop/add period and how to withdraw from a class after drop/add period.
Grades & Tax Information
How to view grades and print student tax information.
The Student Success Center would like to keep you updated about upcoming workshops, educational activities, and career events. Sign up to receive text and email reminders.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com, or stop by the Student Success Center:
Room 141, Barnes Building
(252) 823-5166, ext. 306
Room 157, McIntyre Building
(252) 823-5166, ext. 219