Registration for TEAS Prep (CSP4000) is by application. Students should contact Student Services to pay then proceed to Continuing Education to be registered. The course is a preparation course for students preparing to take TEAS. The goal of the course is to improve and prepare health sciences student candidate performance on the TEAS test. This is a one-day, eight-hour (8-hour) course.
- $ 35 plus the cost of the TEAS study guide
- TEAS study guide may be found in the Edgecombe Community College bookstore
This course is typically offered in late fall and early spring to students preparing to take the TEAS for admission to programs in the upcoming fall semester.
Location of course varies dependent on date.
TEAS Prep Requirement List
- Completed application process and payment for the course at least two business days prior to course start date.
- Students may register on Rocky Mount our Tarboro campuses in the Continuing Education department.
- Students must register by noon (12 p.m.) the day before the session.
- Class will be capped at 50 students.