Registration for TEAS Prep (CSP4000) is by application. The course is a preparation course for students preparing to take TEAS. The goal of the course is to prepare health sciences students for the TEAS test. This is a one-day, eight-hour (8-hour) course.
- $ 35 plus the cost of the TEAS study guide
- TEAS study guide may be found in the Edgecombe Community College bookstore
This course is typically offered in late fall and early spring to students preparing to take the TEAS for admission to programs in the upcoming fall semester.
Location of course varies dependent on date.
TEAS Prep Requirement List
- Completed application process and payment for the course at least two business days prior to course start date.
- Students may register on Rocky Mount or Tarboro campuses in the Continuing Education department.
- Class will be capped at 50 students.