Thursday, April 22, 2021
Maccripine Country Club
Four-Person Scramble | Shotgun Start – 8:30 am, 1:30 pm
Join the Edgecombe Community College Foundation for a day of golf, food, and fun. This tournament is the Foundation’s primary fundraiser and supports student scholarships at Edgecombe Community College. Recent tournaments have netted about $20,000, which is used to fund student scholarships. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the 2020 golf tournament scheduled for October 8 was postponed and will be held on April 22, 2021.
We look forward to you joining us! Your generous support will directly benefit ECC students by enabling them to further their education and acquire the skills necessary to compete in today’s demanding job market.
See photos from the 2019 ECC Foundation’s 34th Annual Golf Tournament
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- All participants will have temperatures checked at registration – anyone with a temperature above 99.6 will be asked to vacate the premises.
- Masks will be required while in golf carts or in the proximity of individuals where 6 feet of social distance isn’t possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided on each hole for participants
- Beverages/snacks will be handed to participants by a volunteer wearing gloves to prevent numerous hands from being placed in the beverage containers.
- All meals will be prepared so participants can take them on the course.
- We will not have seating due to gathering restrictions.
- We will not have our end of the tournament banquet this year due to gathering restrictions.
Early Corporate Sponsor
Our tournament format is a four person scramble. Teams will be divided into flights based upon team handicap. First and second place winners in each flight will be awarded at dinner immediately following the tournament.
Prizes for closest-to-the-line, closest to the pin (on all par threes), and longest putt made on hole 18 will be awarded for morning and afternoon players.
Your team entry fee includes green fees, cart and rental, 1 goodie bag, refreshments, breakfast, and lunch for each player.
Names and handicaps sent after March 26 will be assigned to the champion Flight with a handicap of zero.
Paige W. Ashman
Edgecombe Community College Foundation
2009 West Wilson St., Tarboro NC 27886