What's for Dinner?
Join us for a series on dinner ideas that are quick, easy, and healthy. Food and You: What's for Dinner? meets February 21, March 21, April 25, and May 16. All classes meet 6-8 p.m. on the Tarboro campus. Fee is $75 for the series or $35 per class. Contact email@example.com or (252) 618-6614.
BLET Academy Begins February 14
• Emphasis on high-risk calls
• Certification in tasers, expandable batons, and pepper spray
• Additional hours in Officer Survival Training
• Successful grads receive 18 credits toward associate degree in criminal justice
Apply now to enroll!
(252) 618-6613 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Basics for Entrepreneurs
A 5-part Entrepreneurial Series that covers start-up, marketing, and financing begins February 1. Classes are online and meet on Tuesdays, 2-3 p.m. and/or 6:30-7:30 p.m. All classes are free. Contact email@example.com or (252) 618-6655.
New! Spring Semester 2022 Continuing Education Schedule
See upcoming classes in Business & Industry Training, Public Safety Training, Small Business Center, Lifelong Learning, and more. The Edgecombe Pledge scholarship program is available to help qualifying students cover the cost of short-term workforce training programs.