Join us for Student Transition, Advising, and Registration Time (START), Edgecombe Community College's new student orientation!
Take steps toward your first exciting year at Edgecombe Community College at START@ECC! Meet one-on-one with an academic counselor, register for classes, learn more about how to succeed, and receive tips on how to pay for college during this fun and informative event.
START@ECC is FREE and is a required event for new students.
START@ECC one hour sessions include:
- Meeting current students and faculty
- Tour of campus
- Advising and registration for the upcoming semester
- Placement testing or registration for test date
- Financial aid counseling
- Free "START@ECC" flash drive
2014 START@ECC Dates:
- Monday, November 3, 2014 @ 9:00 AM
- Mobley Atrium/Fleming Building (Tarboro)
- Monday, November 3, 2014 @ 5:00 PM
- Auditorium/Barnes Building (Rocky Mount)
Students can START@ECC by registering for one of the above dates. You only need to attend one session, and you may attend on either campus. (All sessions are the same.)
If planning to attend classes on campus at ECC, you should plan to attend an on-campus orientation. While we look forward to seeing each of you at one of our on-campus events, we realize that your particular circumstances may prevent you from joining us in person.
If you are unable to make it to campus during one of the face-to-face events listed above, you may complete your START@ECC session online! You’ll have access to the same valuable information that is available in our on-campus sessions, with the flexibility to complete orientation at a time and location that is convenient for you.
Click here to complete your START@ECC session online.
Still have questions? Please feel free to contact one of the following people:
- START@ECC on the Tarboro campus, contact Charlotte O'Neil at (252) 823-5166 x255.
- START@ECC on the Rocky Mount campus, contact Patricia Pryor at (252) 823-5166 x319.