- Assistance with completing admissions application
- New students
- Returning students not enrolled for one calendar year
- Computer access for completing and printing financial aid forms
- Student Loan
- Scholarship Applications
- Assistance with completing New Student Orientation
- Help using Self Service
- Academic and Developmental Advising
- PBI Hub
Regular Operating Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
All currently enrolled students are required to meet with their advisor during advising time. Current students cannot register without first meeting with an advisor.
The advising meeting is an important time to discuss course selection, class registration, and career pathways for a student’s chosen major.
- Please print a copy of your midterm grades from Webadvisor and bring them to your advising appointment.
- Students must contact the Advising Center to add or drop a class after a semester begins. Students will owe a minimum of 25% for courses dropped after the semester begins.
- All students must meet with or contact their academic advisor prior to registering in Self Service through WebAdvisor.
- Students who receive financial aid and register for a course not needed for a program of study will be subject to withdrawal and/or repayment of the tuition.
|Last Day to Withdraw (First 8-weeks)||September 29|
|Fall Break||October 10 & 11|
|Complete Spring Schedule in Datatel||October 24|
|Midterm Grades Due||October 27|
|Advising||October 31 – November 11|
|Last Day to Withdraw (16-weeks)||November 14|
|Priority Registration||November 14 – December 2|
|Thanksgiving Break||November 23 – 25|
|Last Day to Withdraw (Second 8-weeks)||December 1|
|Final Registration (Spring 2017)||January 4 & 5|
|Spring 2017 Classes Begin||January 6|
|Drop/Add||January 6 – 12|
*40th day of semester
- Advising Checklist
- Moodle Login and Important Contact Numbers
- Planning for Success Training
- Student Advising Time
- Where to find Self Service
Self Service Instructional Videos
Instructional Video I
How to login to WebAdvisor and access Self Service, use Self Service as a tool for degree planning, plan and register for classes, access and print billing statement.
Instructional Video II: Adjusting Student Schedules
How to use Self Service to adjust a student schedule during drop/add period, and procedure for withdrawing from class after drop/add period.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com, or stop by the Student Success Center:
Room 141, Barnes Building
(252) 823-5166, ext. 306
Room 157, McIntyre Building
(252) 823-5166, ext. 219