ECC accepts transfer credit for students from other recognized and accredited post-secondary institutions provided certain conditions are met:
- The course is required for graduation at ECC.
- The course was passed with a "C" or better.
- The course closely parallels the content and credit hour requirements of those, which it replaces at ECC.
- Credits will transfer to ECC with a “T” grade and will not be included in the student’s overall Grade Point Average (GPA).
- A student who transfers from another institute and intends to graduate from ECC must complete a minimum of 25% of the hours required in a particular curriculum program at ECC.