Graduation exercises are held annually, at the end of the spring semester, to honor students who have satisfactorily completed a degree, diploma or certificate program of study. Those students eligible to graduate are encouraged to attend.
To be eligible for graduation from an associate degree, diploma, or certificate program, the student must meet the following requirements:
- Have passed all courses specified and required in the student’s chosen program of study.
- Have earned a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on all required courses.
- Have taken and passed at least one fourth of the courses required in the program at Edgecombe Community College.
- Have paid all required fees, fines, and other financial obligations owed the College or State.
- Submit a completed Graduation Request Form and other required documentation during registration for their final semester.
Students who wish to participate in the graduation ceremony will be permitted to wear only college approved caps and gowns. Honor society members in good standing will be permitted to wear the stole of their respective organization.